MUREX EOD Analyst20/02/2023
YM Global Technologies Sdn Bhd
We’re looking for an exciting, driven Technical Recruiter, able to manage and handle end-to-end recruitment for our organisation.
- The role involves the identifying & screen IT talents (search, maintaining a database of talents, talent relationship).
- You will be required to proactively source talents through multiple channels (job portals, agencies, social media, headhunt, employee referral, career fair, etc.)
- You will be working alongside & collaborating with our regional recruiters & HR managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Able to develop and implement creative & innovative hiring strategies to meet the hiring objectives for both local and regional markets.
- You will be required to organise, coordinate and facilitate the interview process.
- Effectively apply analytical and critical thinking skills to drive insight and decision making.
- Strong communication / stakeholder management skills.
- Build a strong employer brand awareness and help drive innovative resourcing solutions to attract best IT talents.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful, independent and driven.
- Strong sense of urgency to cope with urgent placements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A winning mentality and a strong team player.
- Able to establish a great candidate experience.
- Able to communicate in English & Bahasa Melayu. Other languages will be an added advantage.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideal: a Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, psychology or any related field.
- Alternatively: a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
- With Min. 2 years of work experience, in the capacity of recruiter.
- Candidates must have IT recruitment experience.
- Ideal: a strong understanding of IT roles and skillsets.
- Competitive salary package and medical insurance.
- Career development and opportunities.
- Easily accessible via MRT (and LRT soon).
- Work flexibility to be discussed.
- You will be part of a regional team, with an organization with global ambitions.