MUREX EOD Analyst20/02/2023
YM Global Technologies Sdn Bhd
As a Murex integration developer, you will be responsible for developing interfacing solutions in Murex. The focus of this role is on the Murex integration configuration that are to be adapted as such you will have comprehensive experience of Murex core configuration development. However additional knowledge of the Murex Datamart, Scheduling, applicative directory settings, would also be an advantage, as would broader knowledge of Java and SQL development.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities are:
- Understanding requirements and translating into Murex MX.3 technical solutions.
- Involvement in software development around Murex MX.3 and other associated interfaces.
- Working with Client Contacts like Business Analysts, Architects and existing system IT representatives, gathering their input and collaborating to reach optimum results
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Deep knowledge of several assets classes
- Deep knowledge of Murex MxML integration framework, with particular focus on MLC interfaces, *MX Front to Back interfaces and MX Trade Capture from Markets
- Deep knowledge of the MX Workflow configuration
- Murex MX.3 Core Modules and System Architecture / Configuration
- Murex MxML Exchange Development
- Languages: SQL, XSLT (DTDs) XSLF, XMLF, XMFBM, XSLTREE
- RDBMS: Oracle Enterprise
- OS: Linux